Monday, January 31, 2011

What is a Chiclet keyboard??

What is a Chiclet keyboard??

A chiclet keyboard or island-style keyboard is a computer keyboard built with an array of small, flat rectangular or lozenge-shaped rubber or plastic keys that look like erasers or "Chiclets", a brand of chewing gum manufactured in the shape of small squares with rounded corners.

Example of my laptop with chiclet keyboard..

Oh i c.. so good or not??...........

hmmm... i think not very good.... very difficult to type... very small.... my solution to chiclet keyboard?

See pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment


This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.