Friday, March 16, 2012

Telstra ZTE MF-60 WIFI 3G Modem

Telstra ZTE MF-60 WIFI 3G Modem




Recently, there's a good price on Telstra MF-60 at $77 (cost price, I heard) instead of the usual $99 that are selling in the other shops.. So I bought one and tried it out.



To purchase this, just click on the link below:


View the unboxing video here:


As I have both the older MF-30 and this newer MF-60, it's easy for me to compare between the two devices.


Instantly, I find that the MF-60 is easier to use. With it's display screen, there's no need to guess what the modem is doing like in the old modem.. highly recommended!!.

To purchase this, just click on the link below:




More pictures:










To purchase this, just click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Contextual Product Ads